I have board with a STM32L4P5VGT6 (100-pin QFP, 230KB internal SRAM), no external memory, 240x320 TFT (ST7789 controlled).
The board arrived today, prior to this I tested this display with previous product of ours (STM32F429 + SDRAM) and it
works without a problem. We have Embedded Wizard (EW) Pro V.9.2 with Platform package STM32.RGB888. My approach is to first
customize one of EW demos (Hello World) to run on our hardware, so with the new display I followed the same thing on our existing product,
as I said the was successful, next I tried running from internal SRAM and was unsuccessful completely. The STM32F429 only has
256K of SRAM and so I selected STM32.RGB565 (it ran in demo mode, since we do not have the Platform Package STM32.RGB565).
1) Platform Package STM32.RGB565, that does render all the graphics (including bitmaps) content in a project accordingly.
2) The ST7789 is configured for RGB mode, so the VSYNC, HSYNC, DCLK and DE are active, do you have examples of EW GUI in
this type mode from internal SRAM?
3) Do you have any more details on using a scratch pad instead of buffer? would that be helpful to use?
4) Do know examples of EW GUI running on a STM32H743VIT (this device has 1MB on internal SRAM + 2MB of Flash)
5) Do we have buy another copy of EW for the Platform Package STM32.RGB565?
I will be repeating the tests I carried on our new board which has slightly more internal SRAM, but any information you
might provide would greatly appreciated.