for the first step I recommend you the chapter Vertical Scrollbar. For example, the section Select the appearance for the Vertical Scrollbar explains the differences between the normal and mini version of the scrollbars.
Since your application case does not correspond to any of the per default provided Scrollbar Config objects, you will need to create your own object. The simplest in your case would be to:
1. Create a copy of the existing object WidgetSet::MiniVerticalScrollbar_Medium. How you do this is explained in the section Modify provided default Vertical Scrollbar Config objects.
2. Associate the copied configuration object to the scrollbar.
3. Modify the property AutoHideDelay of the copied configuration object to the value 0.
4. Modify the property FadeInDuration of the copied configuration object to the value 0.
5. Modify the property FadeOutDuration of the copied configuration object to the value 0.
6. Modify the property HideIfNotNeeded of the copied configuration object to the value false.
7. Modify the property Touchable of the copied configuration object to the value true.
More details concerning the above used properties is found the above mentioned chapter starting with the section Customize your own Vertical Scrollbar.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean with "i am not able to change width.i want to change the width". If your intention is to configure an individual appearance of the scrollbar, please see the chapter Vertical Scrollbar, especially the sections starting with Customize your own Vertical Scrollbar till the end of the chapter.
Ask Embedded Wizard
Welcome to the question and answer site for Embedded Wizard users and UI developers.
Ask your question and receive answers from the Embedded Wizard support team or from other members of the community!