We are using IMXRT1170 with Embedded Wizard Platform Package for NXP iMX_RT_VGLite V11.00. Our display resolution is 800x480.
In the below example there is an arc path and a small line (image) placed over it. We have the same use case in our project and whenever there is an update in the arc path, it over writes the line i.e., the line appears behind the arc even when the stacking priority of the line is higher and it is on top of the arc. This is observed only in the target HW and not in simulation. Can you please let us know the reason and how we can address this issue
Simulation image Target image
* Please find the console output here : https://ask.embedded-wizard.de/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=9040521249803537351
* 6 MB RAM is available for GUI
* Error occurs ~9 mins after the contents are loaded and error is thrown continuously after that
that means, the application is working well at the beginning and the screen composition with the arc and the image is displayed correctly? The error occurs later. Right?
If this is the case, it indicates a memory leak. Such leaks can occur when the application, e.g. continues creating and presenting instances of GUI components. I would thus recommend to try following:
1. In the target system enable Monitoring the Data Memory (RAM) usage. Run the application and observe the RAM usage. Is it high from the beginning or does it increase?
2. If you have the impression that the application consumes more and more RAM, you can run the application in Embedded Wizard Studio and open the Memory (RAM) Usage window. Unlike option 1 above, the window provides more details concerning what entities (e.g. objects of which classes) occupy the memory.
I hope it helps us to narrow down the cause of the problem.
Ask Embedded Wizard
Welcome to the question and answer site for Embedded Wizard users and UI developers.
Ask your question and receive answers from the Embedded Wizard support team or from other members of the community!