Before going to the question, please make the following assumptions.
1. Strings, which i wanted display at the LCD are stored at the external flash.
2. I have working APIs to fetch those strings.
3. I also have APIs to change the Language.
4. I can fetch the strings using an enum.(I will pass enum as a parameter to the function, it will return me respective string from the choosen language)
5. What ever the string I have given at the canvas in Embedded Wizard are all dummy strings.
6. I have implemented the device class(to fetch the strings) and it works.
Following are my questions.
1) I don't want to display the string, which i have given at the screen design / canvas. Instead, it has to fetch string from my API(which access the string from the external flash). How can i do that ? What is the right way ?
Ans : ???
2. I wanted some how to link the strings at canvas to an enum, so that i can fetch the respective string from the external flash using my API. How can i do that ? Or is there any suggestion on this ?
3. I also have strings from Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Greek , etc.. languages and obviously I have TTF font installed at my system. How can I ensure that those font characters are taken into the generated code ? In the end, all strings from different languages has to be visible.